CTM Hook Flange Guard Rails are utilized in a number of configurations and are provided in various lengths, with a variety of plate designs to suit many different applications in both yard and mainline installations.
- Hook Flange Sell Sheet
- 1.05 Meg | 8/28/2012
- Unitized construction significantly reduces installation time compared to other designs.
- Fixed tie plate design limits tie movement helping to stabilize the frog section of the turnout, thus maintaining line and gage enhancing frog service life.
- Standard lengths offered include: 9’-0”, 13’-0”, 15’-0”, 16’-6”, 19’-6”, 20’-0” & 26’-0”.
Features and Benefits
- The special rolled rail steel guard provides improved lateral stability with longer life-cycles than other designs.
- Rugged, durable construction with a long history of proven reliability.
- Optional designs can include adjustable flangeway, variable tie spacing options and elastic fastener applications.
- Various design options can be configured to suit heavy, medium and light traffic conditions.